Tuesday 3 July 2012

Monochromatic Green

The challenge at Crimbo Crackers is an anything goes which left me free to create anything at all.
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/challenge-18-anything-goes.html

The challenge at Winter Wonderland was monochromatic.
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/monochromatic-with-winter-wonderland.html

I decided to work with green and then submit this card for both challenges:


I used a green card blank.  The background paper is one from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Ginger Loft and is called ornament.  I have used Spellbinders Label dies for the die-cuts.  The matt is green glitter cardstock and behind the matted image is a green sparkly ribbon.  I have added green rhinestones to the corners.




3 comments:

  1. oh I love the colour choice of your monochromatic creation, just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful bauble and i love the shades of greem
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our monochrome challenge this week and at Crimbo Crackers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those die cuts - and the ornament, too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete