Thursday 2 August 2012

Pics for Anji

Anji asked us for some pics for inspiration.  I had a dig around and came up with these:




This is the Bridge of Remembrance in Christchurch, New Zealand.  The city was hit by a massive earthquake in February 2011 and many structures are now unstable and fenced off.  I took this photo when I visited in April 2012.
This one is in an area that there are temporary shops made from shipping containers.  They used new ones not ones that had been at sea!  Thought Anji might be able to do something fun with this one.  There are a number of these but this was one of the better photographs that I took.
Another one in the same area.
The red behind this one is part of one of the container shops!

Further down the road, someone had turned some church bells into planters.  Thought this was quite inspired!
The fountain at the Christchurch Botanical Gardens is quite ornamental and has lots of little bits and pieces on it.
An old games set that was at the museum.

A bit of humour.  There were several of these but I thought this one the best.  The bee is a child's toy that is part of most New Zealand childhoods.


At lastly, I had to throw in some New Zealand native birds!

Hope that at least one of the pics inspires Anji but if not, I have at least had fun having a look through my pics!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are awesome! Thank you so much for the ideas and the time it took to put them out here..I so Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete