Sunday 9 September 2012

Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness

The Crafty Pad has a number of freebies for use in their challenge:
http://thecraftypad.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/breast-cancer-awarenessthink-pink.html

I have chosen to use a few of the freebies in this card:


The challenge asks for a pink themed card.  I used some pink paper from my stash that I have had for quite a while.

I have coloured the images in pink copics to match the sentiments and backing paper.  I used a Spellbinders circle die cut to frame the ribbons which I placed at each corner.

I also added some pink flowers that matched perfectly.  One of the flowers in the packet had lost it's centre beads so rather than trying to fix the flower, I decided that I would add the beads to this card.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic creation! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at The Crafty Pad in the Breast Cancer Awareness/Think Pink challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS there is another BCA/Think Pink Challenge atDawn's Crafting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pink card, great use of the free images.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad for our special Think Pink Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete