Sunday 30 September 2012

S is for Santa

The challenge at ABC Christmas Challenges has now reached the letter S - a reminder that Christmas is not that far away!
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/s-for-santa-claus-is-coming-to-town.html

I have a bright and cheerful Santa card:


I have used a bright and colourful backing paper from Free Digital Scrapbook.  The image is from Cre8tive Hands and is called Santa in Chimney.  I have coloured this using copic markers and added dimension n the hair and hands with Matte Accents.  The fur trim and snow have been glitzed up with some crystallina Kindy Glitz.  I had some Christmas embellishments that I got in a grab bag at a craft fair which I hadn't yet used.  I have added one of those to this card.




4 comments:

  1. Love all the glitter and bright red Suze, it's a lovely happy card.
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card, with a perfect image for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suze :-) Lovely Santa and the background paper and sparkle are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card love I the Sparkle too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete