Tuesday 4 September 2012

Teacher's Pet

The stamp that I used on this card comes from A Day for Daisies and is called Teacher's Pet!



The card will be entered into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - choice of sketch
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/a-bit-of-free-for-all.html
A Day for Daisies - school supplies
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/new-release-081712-school-days.html

The sketch that I chose to use was #68 from Papertake Weekly.  I started doing the Papertake Weekly Challenges at #68 so I had worked with this one before.  I searched for some Papertake Weekly sketches that I hadn't used but only found a few.  I'll still came back to this one, though.

As well as the image from A Day for Daisies, I have used background papers from Free Digital Scrapbook:
Brown Linen
Handwrting
School sayings
The Thank You sentiment comes from Netty's Cards.

I used a few shades of red to create the lighter patch on the apple.  Most of the apples that I buy aren't entirely red so I wanted to reflect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment