Thursday 25 October 2012

Just a bit batty

Some days, that's how I feel but this time I'm talking about my card:


The card is for the challenge at The Alley Way Stamps.

This is not my usual style of card but I decided to try something different for this challenge.  The image and sentiment that I have used were freebies from The Alley Way Stamps.   I printed out the bats in a line and then coloured them using purple and black.  I then matted this onto black cardstock.  I printed out the sentiment, circle cut and then matted.  I then added a length of black ric-rac to the top of the card. 

It's a simple design but it looks quite effective.  I may even try this style again as it does seem to work.

3 comments:

  1. I love the row of purple bats - and it's OK to be a little batty! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I agree.. I feel batty all the time :) Thanks for playing with us at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge
    HUGS
    -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze! I love this card! Trying different styles are so much fun hey? I love the simplicity of this card and the layout! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete