Sunday 18 November 2012

Funshiney Day

A bit of a fun girlie card this time:

This is for the challenges at:
Incy Wincy - Girl Power
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/girl-power.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - sketch 180
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/sassy-and-sweet.html

And this is the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday that I have used:

The background papers that I have used for this card all come from my stash - had them for quite a while!  The image is from Kenny K and is called Inner Tube girl.  The sentiment comes from Create with TLC and fits perfectly with this image.  I have also added some lace and a flower.  The flower was a white one with the rhinestone already on it but I added some Distress Ink to give it a bit of colour.  I was going to use a die-cut splash there which would have fit the card better but I couldn't find where I had put the die-cut and the flower gives the card a bit more Girl Power anyway!  I'm sure I'll be looking for something else tomorrow and find the die-cut!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, what a fun image I just love this one especially relaxing. Great colours and papers. This is a very cute card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cute card. What a fun image and perfect saying. Happy you could join us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Suze. Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lose things ALL the time in my craft room. Good luck finding that die cut. Your card is darling. I really like that Kenny K. image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's absolutely perfect!! But I know exactly what you mean about not being able to find the one thing you know you have that would make a project complete - usually it's my mind I've lost and am always looking for!!! Hehehe!! Anyway, thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzie, this is such a fun card. We are heading into winter in my part of the world and wish that I could go swimming. Love your sweet card. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card!! Such a fun image and love when just the right papers are in the stash!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you - Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete