Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pearls & Lace & Angels

I have made a soft pastel angel card:

The card is for the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Fabulous Freebie Friday
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-10-26-12-and-challenge
Brown Sugar Challenge - Pearls & Lace
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-14-pearls-lace.html

This was such a sweet looking angel that I felt I just had to colour her in pastels.  After that I just went with that general feeling.

The paper that I have used is from Free Digital Scrapbook and is called Vellum Snowflakes.  I felt this was soft enough for this image - enough detail to be interesting but not overpower the image.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is called Little Honeys Angel Ashley.  The pearls are from Kaisercraft and the blue and white lace is from Sullivans.

I couldn't find some soft enough cardstock to mat the image so have used white and used the chisel end of copic B000 to add some colour.

1 comment:

  1. Great Card, super image and love the white and blue, Thanks for joining us on brown sugar, hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete