Saturday 12 January 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Hop

Through Free Digital Stamps, I came across the AnnaBelle Stamps blog.  While there picking up a freebie, I noticed that they had a challenge so decided I'd give it a go.  Just checked the winners post and found I was in the Top 3 - wow what a start!

Anyway, they are planning a Blog Hop very soon and have asked for publicity.  I'm happy to let anyone who reads my blog know about it so that they can join in too.  Now the reason for the Blog Hop is to release some new stamps.  You can read all about it here:

http://annabellestamps.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/new-stamps-coming-soon.html

I'll be sure to check back there on Friday 18th January for their new release Blog Hop.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being a winner in the challenge.
    Have a look at the Feeling Sketchy challenges
    http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/
    Sketch 41 finishes tonight but there will be a new sketch posted at 9am tomorrow - No 42. You might like to join in.

    ReplyDelete