Friday 11 January 2013

Diva Dianna Card

The challenge at Sassy Studio Designs over at The Paper Craft Planet this fortnight is all about using your stash.  I have a mixture of stuff that has been in my stash for a while plus some new stash!


The challenge can be found here:
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-1-4-13-and-challenge

From my stash and been there a while:
Retro paper from Rosie's Studio - bought it ages ago as I liked the colours but then haven't really used it much.  It really suited this image though.
Brown ribbon from American Crafts - probably bought in 6-12 months ago.  Used some of it but still have a bit left!

Newish stuff:
Buckle die from Memory Box.  Love this die and should use it more often as it looks so pretty.
Pink paper - downloaded from Computer Scrapbook
Yellow textured cardstock from a paper pad by DCWV called The Performance Cardstock Matstack.  Had it for less than six months and is getting used frequently.  Still have some left but probably not for much longer!
Image - old image as far as Sassy Studio Designs goes as it has just been retired but I didn't have it so for me it is a new image.  Love how the image has turned out particularly as I used to different colour techniques - full colour and partial colour - which has turned out better than I expected.

Sorry for the rambly post - where my mind is at today!

No comments:

Post a Comment