Thursday 3 January 2013

Stick with Me Valentine

My first Valentines Card for the year!



This one is for the challenge at Avadares Challenge Blog:
http://avadareschallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/challenge-7-valentines-day-or-love.html
And also for the Challenge at Papertake Weekly Challenge:
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/anything-goes.html

I am really pleased with the elegance of this card.   The card uses some new paper from a matstack by DCWV.  The image is the lovely freebie for the January challenge from Avadares.  I have added a sentiment from You Made Me Ink which I die-cut using on of the Spellbinders Pennant set.  I blinged the card up a bit with a string of pearls and rhinestones and also three small pearls near the image.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Suze. Love that checkered heart.
    Thanks for joining us at Avadares Challenge Blog.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my favourites of yours now. I love the effect at the bottom with the checkered heart? How did you get those swirls, is that a die-cut? Because it is just gorgeous! Lisa M's sentiment works perfectly with the card too. Very impressive Suze. Me likey a lot!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete