Thursday 28 March 2013

Thank You Note Card

This is such a cute size to work with!


The card measures 7.5cm x 7.5cm so it is small!

The card is for the challenges at:
Meljens Designs - Teeny Weeny
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-152-itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny.html

The image is from Meljens Designs - I thought this was just perfect for this size project.  I have die-cut the image using a fancy edged square die from Spellbinders which was just the right size!  I covered the cardstock with some orange metallic paper to set off the image.  I found some matching diamond shaped rhinestones which fitted perfectly into the corners of the die-cut. 

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE it!!! Cute image and I love the colors you used!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!! I love these cute 3x3's!! :) Good luck!! I hope to see you again next time!!

    - Susan, DT @ Meljen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love this image. It's one of my favorites. I'm lovin' all your bling, too! Thanks for joining us this week at MelJen's.

    ~Barb, MelJen's Designs, Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just measured that out and that is really small. Difficult colouring images that size but you did good! Love the cut around the image.

    ReplyDelete