Thursday 7 March 2013

You're A Star

I bought these Spellbinder dies a while back and hadn't had the chance to use them.  It was about time that they came out of their packet!!


This card is for the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to Be Sassy Thursday
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-166.html
Digi Haven - Green + Digi
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/the-theme-is-green-and-our-sponsor-is.html

I have used a couple of papers from a paper pad by DCWV - Lemon Flowers.  The star is a die from Spellbinders (as mentioned above) embellished with a rhinestone star.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is called Kim Kutie Roller Girl.  This image brings back memories of when I was a teenager and used to go roller skating with my friends.  I was never any good but I always enjoyed myself.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of green and I LOVE that large star! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card and I love the coloring. Thanks for playing at Sassy Studio Designs.
    Karal SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the lace. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Studio Designs!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete