Monday 8 April 2013

Red, Black and white christmas card

I have gone with a semi-traditional colour scheme with this card using black instead of green.

The card is for the following challenges:
Penny's Paper - Red, Black and white
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/pennys-challenge-121-red-white-and-black.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/stella-says-sketch-march-bonus-edition.html

The embellishment on this card wasn't the original one I had in mind but I couldn't find the snowflake die set except the smallest one!  I wanted one of the larger ones.  In searching for the snowflake dies, I came across this one that I don't think I've even used before.  I have used the holly border from this set but that was about it.  I have cut the embellishment from glitter cardstock by DCWV.

The background and tab papers come from a paper pad.  The matting is black cardstock.  The image is AKV winter by Bugaboo Stamps which I have coloured with copic markers E000, R29, R27 and 100 plus the addition of some Crystallina Kindy Glitz and some Glossy Accents.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck

    Caz PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas card!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Craft and I hope we'll see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. thanks for playing in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tab you used beside the image and that really great die cut is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete