Sunday 2 June 2013

Layers of Orange Roses

Working with my favourite colour again:

This card is for the following challenges:
Scribbles Designs - Flowers
http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/05/scribbles-designs-challenge-5-celebrate.html
Incy Wincy - Flowers
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/photo-inspiration.html
Fresh Brewed Designs
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/fbd-may-month-long-prize-challenge.html

I have used a bright colour scheme for this card.  The background paper is a Kate Knight paper  THe matting is orange cardstock.  The image is from Scribbles Designs and matched the paper really well.  I have gone with a layered look for this card as I haven't done a lots of layers card for a while and it worked well with this image and papers.





4 comments:

  1. My connections this morning are doing some strange things. For example when I opened the commenting box it said your comment has been published which makes no sense since I hadn't remember even starting it. So in case I just blacked out, feel free to delete the coma comment.

    Anyways, I was just over at Scribbles and saw you had entered so had to come and get a closer look. You've used your favourite colour again I see and have done a really great job with those funky flowers!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the work you done with the flowers! They look great together with the patterned paper.

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Scribblers and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....How I love the colors of these gorgeous flowers!! The matching paper is such a compliment for your card!! Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at SDCB.

    ReplyDelete