Friday 14 June 2013

Rapunzel

A fairy tale image for this card:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Outlawz CFC Challenge - Rapunzel
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-june-2nd-to-june-15th
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/sketch-41-my-grafico-and-eureka-stamps.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad called Floral Fantasy which I have matted with some metallic paper.  The image is from Anne Fenton and is part of The Outlawz Challenge mentioned above.  I have coloured the image using copic markers and then die-cut with a Spellbinders rectangle die.  I made a bow using bakers twine.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a special lover of Anne's images - you did a beautiful choice of colors on creating this card! Beautiful - best of luck in the drawing at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color choices! I really like that background paper.

    Thanks for playing along with us at SALS!

    ReplyDelete