Saturday 22 June 2013

Rock Chicks

As soon as I first saw these two images, I wanted to do something with them as a pair.  They work so well together:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Double Up
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-148-double-up-use-two-kennyk.html

I used a couple of papers from a paper pad by DCWV called Rockstar Matstack.  The images are both from Kenny K - Tracy Chapstick and Anime DJ.  I have coloured them using copic markers.  The music stave is a Memory Box die which I die-cut twice from glitter cardstock (again from DCWV).  I used the left hand side of the die at the top and part of the left and all of the right side at the bottom of the card.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Krew for our "Seeing Double" challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete