Tuesday 25 June 2013

VW Beetle

When I saw the photo inspiration at PINspirational Challenge this time, I knew I was going to make a birthday card for my bestie - I remember years ago going out for the evening in her VW Beetle. However, it took me quite a while to get it finished!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/pinspirational-challenge-62.html

I have used another paper from the Floral Fantasy paper pad for this card.  The image is Anji's Antic's Bug.  Colouring is with copic markers - forgot to write down the colours.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and die cut with a Spellbinders Labels die.  I added some lace across the card and two copic coloured (Y35) white ribbon flowers.



2 comments:

  1. What a cute little Beetle Suze. The colouring is fantastic and everything about it shines like summer. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete