Tuesday 30 July 2013

Freebie Time at Creative Bug on the Loose

It is time for another Bit By the Bug Tuesday.  The day where I introduce you all to the newest freebie over at Creative Bug on the Loose.  This week we have...
 
"Bumble Bug"



I have made this card with this lovely image:


I have used a background paper from MME - just found I had it - perfect for this card.  The paper pad is called "Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing".  The bottom part of the card uses the reverse of the paper.  The sentiment is one I typed up myself to go with this image.  I have coloured her with copic markers.  The die-cut is a Spellbinders Label die.  I have also added a little gold satin bow and four self-adhesive glitter domes - although the adhesive isn't that great and they do move a bit so I'm thinking I might need to apply some stronger adhesive to them.

So, what are you waiting for?  To take advantage of this cute image, head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to bring Bumble Bug home with you While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis Naomi has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.




I've caught the bug,
have you?



2 comments:

  1. Delightful. Such a pretty bee fairy.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH Suze , this card is so beautiful!!!! Love the shiny wings..you did my digi justice..you rock!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete