Monday 18 November 2013

Joy To The World

Time for another challenge at Incy Wincy Designs and this time it is an easel card.  I have used an image from one of our sponsors:


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Christmas
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-112.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/chnc-challenge-extra-for-november.html
Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Anything Goes
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-160-anything-goes-new-release.html

I have used a square card base for my easel.  The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs. Inspired by the papers, I decided to go with a non-traditional colour scheme this time.  The image is from Kenny K and is called Xmas Greetings.  I have coloured the image with copic markers BG09, BG05, RV23, RV21, E00, E35, E31.  I also added some Stickles - Crystal.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and has been die-cut using a Spellbinders die.  The stopper is a large pearl.

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, what a great image. Thank you for joining us at BMD good luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful in pink and blue :) Thanks so much for playing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Anything Goes* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, top 3 and spotlight!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another entry for my CHNC challenge extra for November - I love seeing your festive makes. x

    ReplyDelete