Friday 3 January 2014

Singing in the Rain

I am not going to claim that I remember this song at all from when it first came out!  I googled it and discovered it was written in 1929 - long before I was born.  However, it is one of those songs that seemed to still be around when I was growing up (probably still showing my age a bit here!).


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Digi Darla - Inspired By Song (Singing in the Rain)
http://digidarlas.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/digi-darlas-95-inspired-by-song.html
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/challenge-240-2nd-of-january-anything.html
Sentimental Sundays - Embellishments that start with B (#145) - buttons
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-187-pick-from-our-favorite.html

I have used a paper from Provo Craft.  The image is from Digi Darla.  The buttons are from my Mum's button box.  Colouring is with copic markers plus the addition of some Glossy Accents for raindrops and puddles.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and Happy New Year!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the cloud background too. I didn't know that song was that old, I still remember watching the movie :) Thanks for joining us at the Digi Darla Challenge blog-best of luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! The turtle looks like he is wearing an old fashioned swim suit!
    I love the cloud paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and perfect song!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can see Gene Kelly dancing in the rain...Love that song, and your card. The turtle is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous creation, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT....Happy New Year x Carol

    ReplyDelete