Tuesday 4 March 2014

Thoughtfulness - Path of Positivity

It's time for another great challenge at The Path Of Positivity.  The theme for this challenge is Thoughtfulness and the challenge will run until April 6th. 


I have used a paper from a paper booklet called Damask Rose.  I got this free with my latest issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft (which has probably been available in other countries for a couple of months as we are so far behind!!!).  I decided to make an easel card for this image.  The image and sentiment are from Pickled Potpourri DesignsThe flower scroll is from Marianne's and the scallop square is from Nellie Snellen.  I think the die for the sentiment is a Spellbinder one.  I have also added some purple grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Your flowers are colored so perfectly and I love the paper you used. Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, that card is awesome! I'm a sucker for an easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Love the flower done in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a splendid job with your easel card Suze. I really like that paper you used and the flourish and background for the image are really pretty. I also really like the way you set up the sentiment. Very cool! Thanks for a great project to help us get our thoughtfulness challenge underway!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete