Thursday 8 May 2014

Path of Positivity

This month the challenge at Path of Positivity is all about wisdom.  I tend to associate wisdom with owls so I created this card with an owl image:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Patterned Paper
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-92-patterned-paper.html
Whoopsi Daisy - Fancy Folds
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/fancy-folds-challenge.html
Peppercus - Things With Wings
http://peppercus-design-challengeblog.blogspot.de/2014/04/challenge-28-bis-14052014.html

This lovely image comes from Digi Stamps 4 Joy. The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I used a dies from Spellbinders to cut the image and sentiment.   I have also used some lace from my stash, some strings of pearls and some paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.

5 comments:

  1. I know I should sign out and back in but I'm just not up to it. I think this is one of my favourite cards of yours. It turned out simply beautiful. The card type is cool, I love how you set Dozy up, the papers are pretty, I love the pearls across the bottom...oh and the way you've set up the sentiment is neat too. Yes, definitely one of my favourites. Owls are such a wonderful symbol of wisdom. Glad you went with Dozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the image, thank you so much for joining us at brown sugar
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine sehr schöne Karte zeigst du uns.....tolles Motiv.

    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der Peppercus Challenge.

    Liebe Grüße von Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine super schöne Karte, toll gemacht.

    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Peppercus Challenge.

    Liebe Grüße!

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das ist so wunderschön. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Peppercus-Challenge.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete