Sunday 8 June 2014

Bright Purple Birdbrain

A bright colour scheme suitable for a child.  And as children have a tendency to see things in bright colours rather than natural colours I decided to use a bright purple for birdbrain!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/06/02/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-69/
Love To Create - Birthday
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-118-happy-birthday.html


I have used a bright background paper which I think may be from Kaisercraft (a lot of what I am using at the moment is!).  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with bright copic markers.  Matting is some textured pink paper and I also used a pink polka dotted satin ribbon.

This is the sketch I followed:



I also used the twist this week too.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Thank you for joining our Birthday Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the polka dot paper. Fun take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Suze!! Thank you so much for joining us as we Celebrate Simply Betty Stamps 5th birthday at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Hugs'
    Jackie - LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Love your pretty color scheme. Thanks for playing along at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's so cute! Thanks for joining our Happy Birthday challenge at Love to Create! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete