Sunday 22 June 2014

Circles and more circles

I had fun with this sketch using circles in place of the squares:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of Circles
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/lots-of-circles-challenge.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/67-robins-nest.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/06/its-challenge-time_17.html

I have used a yellow cardstock for the background.  The paper circles have been cut from some left over paper - I think Kaisercraft but can't be sure.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and has been coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment that I have used comes from Sans Designs.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation for our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy lots of Circles...thanks for using one of our images coloured and designed beautifully...♥aNNie
    {Whoopsie Daisy DT Member}



    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also entered as a new follower of your blog...if you would like to join up and join in my candy and blog hop it will be lovely to see you there,...♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, how pretty! Love the yellows and pinks...great summer card! Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy and good luck.

    -Lori SALS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project! Thanks for playing at Clear it out challenge blog! We hope to see you next time! Good luck

    ReplyDelete