Thursday 26 June 2014

One Of A Kind

Since I was using an image of just one shoe, this sentiment appealed to me!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
A Day For Daisies - Stitching
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/take-two-june-club-kit-challenge-98-in.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Favourite Ice-cream colour (French Vanilla)
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/06/its-colour-challenge.html

I don't really have a favourite ice-cream - it changes from day to day and sometimes even what I am eating with it if I'm not having it on it's own.

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background of this card.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and has been coloured with copic markers E53, E51, E00, R32, YG03.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and has been die-cut with a Spellbinder die.  I added some striped ribbon that has been in my stash for some time and not been used!  I also added a small string of pearls.  The stitching around the image and sentiment has been added with Distress Marker - Black Soot.

 

1 comment:

  1. Teehee, I too have a few favourites of ice cream ;) I think your sentiment is perfect for your image. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog-see you Tuesday for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete