Monday 30 June 2014

Tuesday Morning Christmas Mail

A traditional Christmas colour scheme for this one!



I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/tuesday-morning-sketches-255.html
ABC Christmas Challenge - M is for Mail (of the postal kind!!)
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/m-is-for-mail.html

I have used a spotted paper for the background.  I used offcuts of papers from Christmas paper pads by MME for the pennant and centre strip.  The holly patterned centre strip is largely hidden by the image.  The image is from Digital Delights and has been coloured in copic markers W3, W0, G17, G14, R59, R46, R35, R000.  I used various Spellbinder dies for die-cutting.  I also added some pearls to the pennant.  The lower square is glitter cardstock from DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suze :-) the image is very cute and the papers and layout are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete