Saturday 19 July 2014

BINGO Challenge

Challenge Five is a bit of a double banger - BINGO plus Make it Funny.  In the limited time frame I had to work with on this one, I found this one a bit more of a challenge!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - BINGO Challenge + Make It Funny
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/christmas-in-july-week-long.html

My BINGO line is - Funny Sentiment + Player's Choice (use ovals) + snowflake

I have used a patterned paper from DCWV for the background.  I highlighted three of the stockings with Stickles plus two of the sweets with tiny pearls.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I matted with red cardstock and coloured with copic markers with the addition of some Stickles.  I die-cut a snowflake using a Spellbinder die and then embellished the die-cut with a pearl.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the giggle :-) Gotta love Stella! Great Christmas Card - I hope you enjoyed the week long festivities at Catch the Bug - thanks for playing along and joining in our Christmas in July celebration! Dee, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete