Sunday 26 October 2014

Can You Handle It

This card is a concept I came up with when this sketch first appeared.  At the time I was away from home with not many resources.  So when there was a free choice of sketch, I really wanted to put those ideas together.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Choice of Sketch (Sketch #79)
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/10/20/i-heart-card-sketches-use-any-previous-sketch/

I used a printed kraft cardstock from a paper pad by DCWV called "The Printed Craft Stack".  The image and sentiment are both from the same set by From The Heart Stamps.  I repeated the sentiment several times.  The blue on the sentiment panel and the matting is a blue gelato by Faber Castell.  I coloured the image with copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment