Monday 3 November 2014

Celebrate

It's party time - and this birdie is joining in! 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch 273
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/tuesday-morning-sketches-273.html
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-52.html
Creative Colours - 3 spool colours + Lace (blue, purple, green)
http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/creative-colors-challenge-22.html

I have used a green patterned paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Doodle Pantry.  I selected my colours from the inspiration picture at Creative Colours (blue, green and purple).  I coloured with copic markers G29, G21, B99, B93, V17, V15.  I used some glitter cardstock for the second rectangle and matted both that and the image with purple cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I added some lace from Sullivans and a large flower shaped button which I embellished with some tiny pearls.



Update - I forgot to include the colour palette when I originally posted this.  Here it is now:




7 comments:

  1. Fun card! I like the lace band!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and DPDC52!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Make sure to post our color palette aswell, Thanks.
    Thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creative Colors Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design and I love that lace, Suze! Wonderful color combo. Thanks so much for playing along in our Challenge #52 at Doodle Pantry this time around and for using a Doodle Pantry image. Enjoy your freebie set and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is the birdie all dressed for the party. Thanks for joining us at Creative Colors Challenge#22. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suze, what an adorable card. Thanks so much for joining over at Creative Color Challenge. Great job! Good Luck! Tereese (Friday) DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little card. Love the image you have used.

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable creation, Suze!! Thank you for joining us at Doodle Pantry!!

    Aloha,
    Jen DT

    ReplyDelete