Wednesday 26 November 2014

Day Sixteen - Scrap Happy

This was a great opportunity to use up some of the left over pieces from other Christmas cards!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Sixteen
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used scraps of Christmas papers from both MME and Kaisercraft for this card.  I first applied tape to completely cover the card (JAC paper would have been easier except I couldn't find where I put it!).  I lay the strips across the card on a diagonal and then trimmed to fit the card.  I then mounted this piece on a red card blank so I had an small border around the sides.  The image is from Beccy's Place and has been coloured with copic markers.  I also added Glossy Accents to the berries.  The matting is red glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I also added three red brads to the card.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have used the scraps on this card Suze, the background is fabulous! It actually reminds me of strips of Washi tape.
    I had a chuckle when I read that you couldn't find your Jak paper... I'm always putting things in "safe" places too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete