Thursday 6 November 2014

Hidden Halloween Kitty

I printed off this image to use for a card a week or so ago and never actually managed to create the card.  Totally different idea this time but it did get completed!





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Meljens Designs - Hidden element
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-234-peek-boo.html
Anything Goes with a Twist - Dark (Black cardstock)
http://aagwat.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-05.html

I have used a black card blank for this card.  I added a pocket using some green cardstock and some patterned paper from a pad called "Hey Boy" from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Meljens Designs and coloured with copic markers - I pulled out some colours I haven't used in a while - YR20, Y08, E59, YG67.  I cut the image into a circle and then punched a hole to feed the black and white twine through.  I also added a black and white brad.  The background was inspired by the fireworks going off outside (despite the fact that Guy Fawkes was 24 hours ago!).  I used two different colours of Gelatos for my fireworks effect.

2 comments:

  1. Love the fireworks idea for the background! Such a great card layout for so many different uses!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Peek-a-Boo challenge!

    ReplyDelete