Sunday 30 November 2014

Jar Shaped Card

As soon as I saw this image from Imagine That I knew I wanted to create a shaped card.  However, it has taken me all month to complete it!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Imagine That - Progressive Challenge
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/novembers-challenge-is-here.html

I have sized the image from Imagine That large enough to create a shaped card.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then added some gold Stickles around the edge of the ribbon and some Glossy Accents to the holly berries. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a pretty card. I love the green candy, Thanks for joining us at Imagine that this months progressive challenges.
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it certainly is impressive - I just love shaped cards!! :) Nice coloring too. Thanks for playing this month at Imagine That! progressive challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, I love that you made a shaped card. It is beautiful. I like the colors you choose to use. Especially on the bow. Thanks for sharing. Edwina DT for Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete