Wednesday 12 November 2014

Sassy Snowman

I love this sassy image for Christmas cards. 


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Winter
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-284-6th-of-november-winter.html
Sassy Studio Designs - Sketch It Up
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/dtbst-254-sketch-it-up.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Two or Four Legs (Two)
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/2-or-4-legs.html
Love To Create - Anything Goes
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/challenge-141-anything-goes.html



I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  I added holly patterned washi tape down the left hand side.  I added a strip of white mesh ribbon through the centre.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs.

7 comments:

  1. Love the washi tape! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, love the soft colors, washi tape and snowflakes with the image. Thanx for joining us this week at Sassy Studio Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way her outfit is white. It really changes her up from being sassy to pure. Fabulous card and I just wanted to tell you I saw it on a challenge site and had to get a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made this image into a christmas card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 
    Friday Sketch DT
    Sami Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty!! I love the papers!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week!
    Hugs,
    CHris - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. You used one of my favorite Sassy Holiday images. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww such a beautiful make for the DTBST Challenge 'Sketch It Up'

    Hugs Kerrie
    Sassy DT

    ReplyDelete