Friday 21 November 2014

Teddy in a Green Santa Hat

With the use of a Memory Box die, I was able to turn a non-Christmas image into a Christmas one!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Completely Christmas - Sketch
http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/completely-christmas-challenge-38-mid.html
Beccy's Place - Day Fifteen (re-purpose an image)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
CHNC - Go Green
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/chnc-challenge-203-go-green.html

I have used a Christmas paper from Kaisercraft.  I also added some textured cardstock from DCWV and some Christmas green mesh ribbon.  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers.  I added a Christmas hat cut from two different glitter cardstocks (DCWV) using a Memory Box die.  The green matting is glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I also added two green glitter domes as embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet, Suze. Thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge 203 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I meant to also thank you for entering our Completely Christmas sketch challenge - lovely to see you there, Suze xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Suze! You've done a wonderful job transforming a non-holiday stamp into a great Christmas image with just a little piece of cardstock and some creativity! I love the glittery border and elf hat and I also love the pine background papers. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete