Friday 7 November 2014

Thanks

A very autumn card just to say "Thanks"



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Count Your Blessings
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/eureka-stamps-challenge-113-count-your.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Thanksgiving
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-236-thanksgiving-1122014.html


I have used two images from Eureka Stamps.  They are both from the same set (34701) and I layered them together.  The leaf one I printed out to fit the card size and then the pumpkin one I used as a centre piece.  The colouring of the leaf image is with Distress Inks - forest moss, pumice stone, scattered straw, tattered rose and wild honey.  I also added the word "Thanks" with Distress Marker Black Soot.  The pumpkin image has been coloured with copic markers R59, R46, G29, G21, YR07 and YR04.  I added some pearls to the corners of the card.

3 comments:

  1. this is a very pretty autumn card Suze
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever card !!! Great colours too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the 2 images together. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for Count Your Blessings.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete