Thursday 27 November 2014

Traditional Christmas

I don't seem to use traditional colours for Christmas as much recently - although nearly all my Christmas papers are in traditional colours!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Delicious Doodles - Traditional Christmas
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/traditional-christmas-team-b-delicious.html
PINspirational Challenge - Christmas
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/pinspirational-challenge-129.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  I added some Christmassy mesh ribbon over the top.  The image is from Delicious Doodles and coloured with copic markers.  I matted with textured green cardstock.  I also added some green bling.

4 comments:

  1. I get you! I have been doing loooots of non traditional Christmas this year.... might be due to us needing some change :)

    Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love how you have colored this image. This is a perfect Christmas card.
    Well done
    Hugs
    Nas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring of this image is very nice!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete