Tuesday 2 December 2014

Guest Designer for Fitztown

I had the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for the Fitztown Challenge - and jumped at the chance!  With a colour scheme of red and green, the obvious choice would have been Christmas.  But of course, I often don't choose the obvious!  So, I have designed a "Friends" card using the lovely image Fae 5.  Here is my card:




I have used strips of red and green cardstock to create the background.  The image has been cut using a rounded square die from Spellbinders and fussy cutting around the heads.  I coloured using various copic markers in shades of red and green along with E00 for the skin tones.  I also added some Stickles to the wings.  The sentiment is from Netty's Cards - and I added copic R000 to the centre.  I have coloured some ribbon roses with a red copic marker to match the image and then dotted around some green pearls in different sizes.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/AG-ch-no-9.html

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! :) Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete