Saturday 24 January 2015

Cupcake Sprinkles

I love a treat of a favourite food on my birthday.  My very own cupcake will suit me just fine - particularly if it is a Red Velvet Cupcake with sprinkles on it!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - 5th Birthday Celebrations
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/bugaboo-stamps-5th-birthday-tuesday.html

I have used a doily patterned paper from Kaisercraft for this card as I thought it went well with the cupcake (reminds me of a tablecloth).  The image and sentiment are both from Bugaboo Stamps.  The sentiment is Happy Birthday Sentiment and the image is Cupcake - Sprinkles.  I used copic markers to add colour to both the image and sentiment.  I also added some lace from Sullivans.  The colours follow the colour palette for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment