Saturday 31 January 2015

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

I have now created with three of the four images in the January Digi of The Month from Deedees Digis.  Hopefully, I can also compete the fourth one in time!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Deedees Digi of the Month Challenge
http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2014/12/our-last-digi-of-month-challenge.html

I have used a black and grey harlequin print paper for the background.  I added some web ribbon over the top - just to prove it can be used for cards other than Halloween!!  The image and sentiment are from Deedee's Digis.  I inked the edge of the sentiment once die-cut using Black Soot Distress Ink.  The ribbon is a satin ribbon from American Crafts.  I also added some pearls that I coloured black with copic marker 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment