Saturday 31 January 2015

Let's Chill

I finally completed a card using the fourth image in the Deedee's Digis set for January. The pressure was on a bit to complete the cards with the internet hassles I've had being sorted a couple of days ago and having to try and catch up on e-mails etc!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Deedees Digi of the Month Challenge
http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2014/12/our-last-digi-of-month-challenge.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  The paper has an embossed texture to it.  The image and sentiment are from Deedee's Digis and have been coloured with copic markers.  I also added Glossy Accents to the snowman.  The snowflake has been cut from glitter cardstock using a die that came free with a magazine.  I embellished the centre of the snowflake with a pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment