Thursday 29 January 2015

Some Bunny Loves You

I am having major issues with getting my internet re-connected after it was dis-connected in error.  I have access to internet for about half an hour or so - I'm getting some cards posted but I'm not sure that I will get to my e-mails.


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Lia Stampz - Sketch
http://liastampz.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/challenge-81-sketch.html

I will add some others later.

I have used a paper from a Valentines themed paper pad.  The image is from Lia Stampz and has been coloured with copic markers RV10, E53, E51, R59, R46.  I also added some Stickles to the tail.  I cut a panel of glitter cardstock from DCWV for behind the image.  I also used some ribbon that I found sitting in a box unused and a heart shaped button.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card Suze! I love the colors you chose for your card and the way you used the digi stamp! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the LiaStampz challenge blog!
    Nina-Marie :)
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha supppper cute! love that paper too!!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Lia Stampz, would love it if you join us in our new color scheme challenge :)
    xx
    Erum
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the little heart you added. So glad you could play along with us @LiaStampz!

    ReplyDelete