Monday 13 April 2015

Lia

These colours remind me of my high school colours.  They work well together but i often don't use them for crafting because of the memories they evoke!  I decided to "get over it" and actually create with them!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lia Stampz - Colour Inspiration\
http://liastampz.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/challenge-86-color-scheme.html

I have used a glossy paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The sentiment is also from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Lia Stampz and is coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut using a Spellbinder Labels die.  I also used some brown mesh ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. wonderful creation! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the ribbon it finish this card perfect!!!
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Suze! I love how you used the penguin! Thanks so much for joining us in the LiaStampz color challenge! Hope to see you again soon!
    Nina-Marie
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo adorable Suze! The sentiment is super too, I love Kaisercraft. I am glad you overcame your "fear" of high school memories! LOL
    xx
    Erum
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete