Friday 19 June 2015

Thank You

It's always handy to have some Thank You cards ready for when needed!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
http://fridaysketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/sketch-96.html
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-11.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad - not sure of the brand of this one.  The image is from Zuri Artsy Craftsy and is coloured with copic markers and then fussy cut.   I added it to a rectangle die cut using a Memory Box die and then inked with Distress Ink - Tattered Rose.  I added a couple of contrast papers - both from Heidi Swapp and then a piece of organza ribbon.  I finished off by mounting up a sentiment from Digital Doodling.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card.. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #11.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And good luck at the draw ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete