Wednesday 15 July 2015

Ice-cream Treat on Holiday


When I go on holiday anywhere north of here - I always stop at a place called Pokeno.  They have an amazing range of ice-cream flavours from at least two different brands.  You can buy up to about 13 scoop ice-creams!  Although I've only managed a four scoop my daughter once had a seven scoop!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Holiday Time
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/challenge-211-holiday-time.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - ONE button and ONE bow
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/challenge-95-1-button-1-bow.html
Fresh Brewed Designs - Ice-cream
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/freshly-brewed-challenge-july-8-14-ice.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad (not sure which brand).  The image is from The Paper Shelter and has been coloured with copic markers RV10, RV14, E00, E43, E41, BG13, YR23.  The bow has been cut from glitter cardstock from DCWV using a Tatttered Lace Die.  I also used some pink mesh ribbon, a pink butterfly shaped button and some pink pearls from Rosie's Studio.   The die I used for the image comes from Spellbinders.

2 comments:

  1. A yummy card Suze and so nice to see a Paper Shelter image. Thanks for joining in this week at The Paper Shelter and good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous card for our one button and one bow challenge...thanks so much for entering and sharing your talent.xx
    {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete