Wednesday 28 October 2015

Sweet Treats

I used my favourite Marianne's Die for this one - worked perfectly with the image.





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Sweet Treats
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/freshly-brewed-challenge-october-21-27.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (girl with flared skirt)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/pinspirational-challenge-152.html

I have used a paper, border and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I matted with some aqua paper from a scrap paper pack.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I coloured some ribbon flowers with copic marker YR07 and added these along with some Liquid Pearls to the card.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete