Wednesday 3 February 2016

Path of Positivity Challenge - Desire

The theme for the month of January at The Path Of Positivity is Desire.  I decided to used a bright cheerful colour combination for this one - partly because the weather is warm and summery hear at the moment.  I found a lovely desire quote to go with my creation:



The sponsors for this month are Scribbles Designs and Ike's Art.


For my inspiration project for the month start, I have used an image from Scribbles Designs called "Always Kiss Me Goodnight"

I sprayed the background with two colours of Dylusions Ink.  The image has been coloured with copic markers but I left the border around the main lettering white to make it pop.  I added a layered flower and pearl as well as a layered sentiment and a puffy heart.   The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment