Monday 15 February 2016

Skating Bear

It is midway through the month of February - time for a reminder of the challenge at CHNC Extra.  You can see all the mid-month inspiration here and find the Inlinkz here.

I have used an image from Mini Set - Winter Bears called Bear Skate 1




I have also used a silver foil paper from Craft Smith for the background.  I matted the image with some silver glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  I used a sentiment and some borders from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I also added a snowflake embellishment.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
ABC Christmas - C is for cute critters
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/c-for-cute-critters.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 403
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/stella-says-sketch-challenge-403.html
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/challenge-131-anything-goes_11.html

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely mid-month inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for February. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suze, the image is super cute and I love the foiled paper, absolutely fabulous! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card design and the super cute image, Susan.
    Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge! Good luck and please join us again!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card layout is nice..Thks for joining us over at LMMS DT-Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, thanks for playing along with us in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww . . . cute! Adorable image and the shimmer from the foil paper is fabulous! Sorry, I'm so late in commenting.

    ReplyDelete