Sunday 6 March 2016

Sprite Delight

This image came as a freebie with the current challenge at Aurora Wings - so I just had to use it.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Aurora Wings - Sprite Delight
http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/challenge-23-sprite-delight-iii.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/03/AG-NO75.html

I have also used a paper from a paper pad by Provocraft (one that I have add for years!).  I worked with the border on the paper and added a strip of glitter tape from American Crafts underneath to widen that border.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then added some Glossy Accents to the pineapple.  I added a sentiment topper and some buttons tied with thread.  Matting is orange cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, Suze! Beautiful coloring on the image and a great design! Love the buttons in pineapple yellow. Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings!
    Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Suze! Love your coloring and the cheerful plaid behind her. Cute sentiment and nice embellies, too. Thanks so much for joining our Sprite Delight III challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete