Monday 18 April 2016

Spring Flower

A spring card in pastel colours - rather than the brighter colours I usually tend towards!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge - Spring + Flower
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/challenge-time.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch #407
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/stella-says-sketch-challenge-407.html


I have used a couple of papers from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some pearlescent paper and also used some of this to die-cut the flwoer.  I added three blue pearls to the contrast paper.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Bugaboo Stamps' Stella Says Sketch Challenge. Good luck, and please join us again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch love the soft colours! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch, hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete